This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chickens? I have tons of them.

I can only have ONE chicken coop...and every time someone gifts me one, FV changes it to a chicken, because there's a limit of one on the damn things...

So now I need another chicken coop that I can't have to hold the chickens that the app gives me in place of...yeah, you see where this is going, don't you?
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Alright...I went and got hooked on Farmville, the cafe, the other farm, and the sority deal... Link

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
        FV pissed me off yesterday, though. Spent oodles of time organizing my farm/animal sanctuary (when you see it, you'll understand) and none of it saved.
        I lost out on a Pink Cow...

Comment

Farmville players might want to be careful - ran into this article (Mafia Wars is by the same company as Farmville, and FV is mentioned in the article) by following a link from The Risks Digest.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

It's not like anyone is forced to buy anything with actual money, it's their own choice.
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

i'm resurrecting this thread cuz i'm in need of neighbors! i wanna bigger farm...
              lol what can i say, i'm greedy ^_^
              If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
              ^_^

Comment

I'll add people to farmville on one condition: if you have farmtown too for you to add me and vice versa.
                I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Working...
                X