• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jackofalltrades View Post
    I don't know if this is the proper place
    It wasn't. Links go in Check It Out.

It is now in the right place.
    The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

And to think all this time I've been trying to perfect the one-handed can opening method!

I just have to work on using my hand/fingers to keep the can balanced and grounded while opening it with just one finger. Also, although I'm fairly dense, I don't think I'm hard-headed enough to use my noggin' to crush the things.
      "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Huh. I actually bought a few of those. Because I figured, why spend the extra money for bottles when I can get cans and turn them into bottles; especially if I got a deal at a dollar store. Oh, and I do wash the tops of the cans before I drink from them. I'm also pretty sure I'm lazy and/or stupid. I found my way to this website, didn't I?
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Jackofalltrades View Post
          Not to sound rude, but the purpose of evolution is to weed out genetically inferior traits. If you have weak nails, breaking them enough times will strengthen them. Using things like the top popper further debilitates our species.
          Sorry, not true. If a peson's nails are weak/thin/whatever, breaking them more doesn't make them any stronger. Just as a person with thin hair isn't going to get thicker stanrds by cutting it more (certain cuts can make it look thicker, stands themselves will remain the same).

One person's useless gadget is another person's time saver, don't knock it. Personally, I rip open envelopes, lots of people swear by letter openers. Many dishes you cook can be made with nothing more than a knife and skillet, but cooking gadgets make it easier and more fun.

When you think about it, almost all technology are gadgets - ways to do things quicker and easier. I don't think going back to essentials only would help the human race as a whole - take the concept far enough, and we'll be doing laundry in the river with rocks rather than washing machines, LOL.

Time saving gadgets can be a sign of using intelligence rather than brute strength.

Madness takes it's toll....
          Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Working...
          X