X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photographic Evidence

Of the most unfortunate woman alive:

http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=janetffsu7.jpg

Sadly I didn't get that call, I just noticed it in the system. I would *love* to hear the recording of it though.

Sorry, but it would not load for me
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
      Sorry, but it would not load for me
      Give a minute then try again. Imageshack is kinda sucking today. =/

Comment

I just got the pic, and in the words of Ron Simmons "DAMN"
        Under The Moon Paranormal Research
        San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

haha, it hasnt loaded for me yet but with that reply i cant wait to see it
          ah there we go
          yup i'd say his catch phrase sums it up pretty well
          poor woman if thats her real name
          Last edited by Ryu; 12-05-2006, 06:33 PM.

Comment

We had a woman who's name was "Sally (name changed) Bimbo" but this tops that.

Comment

Why on EARTH would you not change your name? This is as bad as that poor bastard Private Cum, who I mentioned in another post. Worse, even.

Comment

Her name was probably Fox.
                You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

Somewhat on-topic...some years ago, one of my coworkers sent out a fax to woman with the last name of Cox. Last I heard, she was a bit pissed about how the dumbass spelled her last name...
                  Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I once did have a customer with the last name of Cocks. Confirmed the spelling and everything.

Comment

When I was working as a tech support guy back at school, we had this guy who kept calling, maybe once a week. His last name was spelled something phonetically similar to "Sakashito". Unfortunately for him, his last name was just one letter too many for our school's email administration.

Tech: "Hello. Thank you for calling **************** support. This is *********. May I have your student email address, please?"
                      Student: "sakashit@*******.edu"
                      "At any time, for any reason and without any warning, a meteor could fall from the sky and kill us all."
                      -- The Meteor Principle

Galbadia Hotel - Free Video Game Soundtrack Downloads

Comment

I had a woman by the name of "Queenie Monger" call in to order a jacket one night. I asked her to spell it twice for me just to confirm I wasn't hearing things. ><

Comment

I worked with a guy who had the last name of Sasse. For example, John Sasse.
                          The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

As the owner of a last name, the likes of which I have heard every possible bastardization of and then some, I am betting it was very likely "Fuchs"...

...which is why I have never liked my last name.
                            ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

I knew someone with the last name Hunt who said their brothers name was Mike
                              poor kid...

Comment

Working...
                              X