Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's the end of the world as we know it.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's the end of the world as we know it.

If you want to have any definitive proof, irrefutable poof that the human race has reached rock bottom, that Sucky Customers are only the softest form of it, and how widespread it is, just read this:

http://www.wftv.com/news/10458584/detail.html

That's it. now I give up hope for the human race. From now own, I declare certain countries Persona non grata. This is it, it's over. there is NO way to save your society now, bail out while you can, that place is going to implode into terminal stupidity soon.

The kid killed an old man out of boredom, and his mother is moaning that all he has to do in jail is sit in a cell and that it's unfair.... right. well. yes. wathever. I give up.

I think I'll sit down and watch the world burn down.
    I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

wow.. i was not expecting that at all... thats absolutely reprehensible!

Comment

That's just plain dumb on so many aspects.
      The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Dude - that happened like 30 mins from me.

I remember the outrage when the original beating happened. It was crazy, and well-deserved. There's quite a bit of outrage over it right now too. The judge upheld his sentence though - good for him.
        Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

I remember that. Let the kid rot. He'll make great license plates.

Those kids killed another human being because they were bored! If you're bored, go home and play your XBox or PS2/3 or even yet, read a book. Learn to cook. Do something to become a valuable member of society.

You did the crime, you pay the time. Life is like that. Deal with it.
          Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

Well, call the WAAAAHHHHHHHmbulance!

I'm quite sure the man this kid and his buddies used for a trampoline would have loved to get room, board, medical care, etc., and might well have over the course of his life contributed more to society than this little sociopath (AFAIC, killing someone because you're "bored" and feeling nothing about it pretty much defines same) ever will.
            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Knightmare View Post
              Those kids killed another human being because they were bored! If you're bored, go home and play your XBox or PS2/3 or even yet, read a book. Learn to cook. Do something to become a valuable member of society.

You did the crime, you pay the time. Life is like that. Deal with it.
              Precisely! Aw, poor widdle murderer, are you bored in prison? Let me play you some music:

Sadly, this is not the first story I've read about kids battering or murdering someone because they're "bored". What happened to going out and playing some basketball? Or any of Knightmare's suggestions. There are dozens of things you can do to alleviate boredom that don't involve hurting or killing someone else. This is one seriously FUBARed kid.
              Last edited by XCashier; 12-06-2006, 07:17 PM.
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

When you consider he was raised by this self righteous, finger pointing, my poor baby is beyond reproach BITCH of a mother, I guess it's no suprise he kills people for the hell of it.

I imagine the guy he killed feels same way about being cooped up in a cell...er...box. Except the dead guy doesn't get climate control and tv.

Let him rot. In fact, I wish he'd gotten life. Or death. Be we don't need him out here with us.

Comment

That's what really sent me over the edge Recovering, the mother, the kid, well normally morons like that kill themselves doing something stupid instead of killing others but that one at least will spend 22 years being someone's bitch. Still the mother. isn't she the perfect SC? I'm not wrong! my baby could never be wrong! I demand compensation!.

Every time you ask yourself what will be of the kids of SCs that go thorough your tills... here you got the answer.
                  I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

It used to be that defence lawyers would point to broken homes, delinquent parents, inner city schools, runaway dads...

In no way do I intend to diminish this, but don't they have any imagination these days? 'bored' just doesn't cut it. That said, they may have started to be more honest about matters.

Rapscallion

Comment

Elsethread, someone mentioned "A Clockwork Orange". This kid has me thinking of the main character of that book/movie and his buddies.
                      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Gah, why can't kids these days be happy with smoking a little pot and staring at the wallpaper?

However, the system works, the jackass is staying in.

Comment

Aaaaww.....Mommy's little psychopath killed a man and now he has to go to prison.

Is there no justice in this world???? /sarcasm
                          I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Working...
                          X