X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man marries videogame..

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/p...eogame/1376577

Come on..I know some of you have thought of this one time or another... LOL

The Japanese really and truly put to shame anyone else who claims to be a hardcore gamer, they practically worship the darned things over there.
    "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

I remember reading something about this in NEO (a UK anime magazine for those of you who are unfamiliar)
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Oh, man, this is doomed from the start. Wait until she finds out he plays other games. He might not even be able to keep his NintenDog after this!
        I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

I can't decide if this is funny or just really, really sad .
          "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
          HellGate: London

Comment

When his friends told him "If you like the girl on the video game so much, why don't you marry her?", I kinda doubt this was what they had in mind.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

.... Is he happy? Or is it that bad? So what if he marries a game, (though I hope he doesn't expect a dowry from Ninendo). It doesn't hurt anyone. Let him be happy.
              Military Spouse Support.
              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                Or is it that bad? So what if he marries a game, (though I hope he doesn't expect a dowry from Ninendo). It doesn't hurt anyone.
                Actually, it does hurt people. At the very least, it gives anti-video game lobbies something to point to as aberrant behaviour because of video games, just to switch it up from always bitching about violence. Further, there's the bit of speculation that it was simply a media stunt, which means it's manipulative and dirty.
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I'll admit...I had a crush on Cloud....

Comment

plus what will he do if someone else gets her for an ingame girlfriend

and im hoping it wasn't a legal ceremony... that'd be too freaky

Comment

Working...
                    X