• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hire Me! Hire Me! Hire Me!

How NOT to write job application.

http://emailsfromcrazypeople.com/2009/11/25/youre-hire/

Think she was hired?
    "But I don't want to be among mad people."
    You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

If it wasn't for the $40/hour bit, yeah, I think she would get hired. Probably at Irv's store.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

HOPES: I would like to be making $40 an hour. I think that would be enough for dealing with customers.
      Still, I think she's got the right idea.
      I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

I think the hiring managers would be before tossing this in the trash or deleting it from their emails.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
          If it wasn't for the $40/hour bit, yeah, I think she would get hired. Probably at Irv's store.
          To paraphrase one of the comments left, my store probably has hired that dingbat. Along with her entire family.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Part of me is hoping that's a joke, but I've seen enough resumes and job apps to believe that it could be 100% legit.
            "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Quoth CrazedClerkthe2nd View Post
              Part of me is hoping that's a joke, but I've seen enough resumes and job apps to believe that it could be 100% legit.
              After actually witnessing a young woman a year or two back completing an online application at our store and not only using atrocious spelling, but simply could not construct a complete coherent sentence, much less figure out a password for her app, I have reached the conclusion that yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.

And yes, CrazedClerk, there are people that low on the intelligence pole.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                After actually witnessing a young woman a year or two back completing an online application at our store and not only using atrocious spelling, but simply could not construct a complete coherent sentence, much less figure out a password for her app, I have reached the conclusion that yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.
                I find the bolded part ironic, since your sentence is also incoherent around the middle. Sticks 'n stones and glass houses.
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

83 grand a year, huh?
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                  X