X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Life Is Twilight!

dont kill the messenger!

http://www.mylifeistwilight.com/

just like Fmylife but ... twilight instead.

Oh, God where's Alucard when you need him?! TT.TT

Comment

some of this stuff is scary too
      and this is coming from a twilight fan

Today I was sunbathingand my bf came out shirtless to join me. I looked over at him and his chest was sparkling. When I asked him what he was doing he just smiled and said "I wanted to sparkle because I know how sexy you you think that Edward guy is". He used a whole tube of body glitter. MLIT
      I have a life-sized cardboard cutout of Edward in my room. When I saw New Moon again I bought an extra ticket and had Edward sit next to me. Best date ever. MLIT
      don't get me wrong
      i love the stories
      the other fans however are somewhat psychotic

Comment

yeah the boyfriend's kinda cute since he knows his girl digs it. but the rest...yikes. it's cool to be a fan an all...but...holy jeeze.
        If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
        ^_^

Comment

New Moon in a Minute

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Where does one even get a life-sized cardboard cut out of someone? Bookstore?

The last store I worked for had a cardboard cut out of Darth Vader's head and shoulders hiding behind some drawers; they let me take it home, and is propped up over the head of my bed. I don't recall seeing it before then but I'm assuming it was probably from a toy display.
            "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
              Where does one even get a life-sized cardboard cut out of someone? Bookstore?.
              Ive seen them in FYE and Coconuts....(music stores).

But honestly, that website even makes me want to claw my eyes out *and im a Twilight fan*

Comment

amazon has edward on sale right now... you can get your own sparkly cardboard stalker love toy for only.. 25 bucks or so used (in which "used" sounds a bit scary). oh but edward in a suit costs more...

Comment

The site is crazy and it makes me laugh a little at how crazy the fans are. But this is just mean;

Today, when I went to work, my boss called me in her office. She then proceeded to close the door and ask why I had glitter all over my face. Turns out my wife was nicer to me this morning because I "look more like Edward." She and my daughter did this while I slept. They both love Twilight. MLIT.
                  Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                  Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                    I havent laughed soo hard in a while. Too funny!! I love the dog.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
                      I havent laughed soo hard in a while. Too funny!! I love the dog.

That's not a dog! It's a WOLF! He's mean and vicious!!! Watch out for the full moon...he might, um, lick you to death or something...
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                      X