This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawsuit for 'Loss of Enjoyment'

Wow, if this couple got upgraded to the penthouse suite and STILL could not have a good time, I doubt they will find much enjoyment in life anywhere!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/ar...uise-ship.html
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Another frivolous lawsuit from another asshole who screams "I'll Sue!!!!11!!!"for just the smallest things.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Im not enjoying myself RIGHT NOW! Who will compensate me for my boring life? Any takers?

Comment

Oh, man. They "felt like gipsies." Oh, dear God, no. Not that.

Comment

Sweet jumping Jebus, I can not believe that they let this get this far... Cunard obviously bent over backwards kissing their arses ... firstly, it is a BOAT. Boats flex, flexing makes noise. They were in rough seas, what did they expect? They got moved to several different accommodations, including a penthouse with a BUTLER

Secondly, they did HALF the tour, 6 of 12 weeks. They got not just almost the entire nick for the cruise back, they got 22 thousand pounds on top of that.

Honestly, I have no idea what they could possibly have been expecting from a cruise .... but I really do not see Cunard lines not giving them top shelf service from any member of the staff or crew

And to top it off? They didnt fly home, they went home on a cruise ship
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
            Oh, man. They "felt like gipsies." Oh, dear God, no. Not that.
            Yeah, I'm sure she did feel like a gypsie, having to have someone lug around the £4800 worth of dresses for her every time they moved rooms
            I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

sounds like they were just sensitive to being on the water

stick them on an aircraft carrier and then then can complain about noise

Comment

Working...
              X