X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man tries to do his laundry at Best Buy, gets kicked out, whines

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r90oeuY-Wxw

Apparently Best Buy failed to deliver this guy's washer and dryer on time. Instead of complaining to corporate or going to a laundromat, he brings his laundry to Best Buy and harasses the employees in an attempt to get them to let him do his laundry at the store. Never bothers to show his receipt or explain what happened to his order--just annoys every employee within range until someone kicks him out, then leaves whining, "Okay, I get it, Best Buy doesn't care about their customers."

I feel sorry for him on the not getting a washer/dryer on time bit, but his reaction is just redneck douchery. He'd have gotten better results just by canceling delivery, getting a refund and going elsewhere. Oh, and his washer and dryer were Black Friday specials in the first place--big surprise that it takes a little longer to ship them.
    My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

"zomg the world is against me the corporations are evil!!!"

what a douche. you can hear his friend laughing behind the camera, too. gah. that's aggravating
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

Comment

What's sad is I know EXACTLY where that Best Buy is just by hearing the street name of it. I used to shop at that one before I moved.

Comment

Holly crap..I was at *THAT* Best Buy later that same day.......(Recognized the street name, and the buildings around the store).....
        Don't live to far from the place.....

Doesn't surprise me with the mentality of some of the people around that area... Wouldn't surprise me he came from my neighborhood....
        Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

I love how much cutting they did in the video - how do we know what happened? A manager doens't just walk out and tell them to leave or else they'll call the cops - something else happened.

And the videotaper - he claimed he was there shopping. Yeah, shopping WHILE you're taping your friend making a scene. uh-huh.
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post

And the videotaper - he claimed he was there shopping. Yeah, shopping WHILE you're taping your friend making a scene. uh-huh.
            Well all phones these days seem to have camera/video features so depends on the tape quality if you believe him or not.

What I'd like to know is how he expected to wash his clothes? Display models aren't attached to water and often not to electricity. So he's either an idiot or making a fool of himself 'to prove a point' (the point being is that he's an idiot).
            How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

The video is no longer available, folks.

I clicked the link and found a message saying the video has been deleted by the user.

Either way, the guy is a Dumbass First Class.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
              X