• Show
Clear All

• What GK's customers will order next!

MP3 Hat with Built-In Speaker
    http://www.geekalerts.com/mp3-hat-speaker/

seriously, WTF
    Otaku

ooo.
    you know if they get a y-jack (which allows you to plug 2 sets of speakers into one mp3 player) .... you could wear this hat along with think geek's speaker shirt.

you could be a walking wall of sound !

Comment

That...looks pretty cool and something I would wear on the routes I'm allowed to listen to music if it's at a low level.

Comment

That's fine well and good, but I didn't see anywhere in the description where it said whether or not it was washable.

You have to wash toboggans and beanies every so often . . . oil buildup from hair and scalp will STINK.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
          That's fine well and good, but I didn't see anywhere in the description where it said whether or not it was washable.

You have to wash toboggans and beanies every so often . . . oil buildup from hair and scalp will STINK.
          At the bottom of the page it says "remove speakers before washing."

I guess that answers that question.

But seriously, this is a GREAT idea for my hubby. It would complete his x-mas outfit:

Super Mario Pijamas + Bathrobe + Speaker Beanie = Happy Husband.

Down side? I don't think I'd ever get him to do anything productive after this. XD
          "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Comment

I prefer the MP3 sunglasses, if just because my hat's totally more stylin'.
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
            X