Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thomas the Tank Engine demeans women....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas the Tank Engine demeans women....

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/s...006301,00.html

Whiskey....Tango....Foxtrot. Seriously.

Just a reminder folks, do NOT let this get into a chat about politics or ideology. It goes to Fratching. I'm putting this one up as a tentative discussion. If they deem it too fratching-like, I'll shift it to Fratching.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

O.o....Wow.
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

If you dont like it dont watch it. Simple concept.

Comment

I agree with Ditchdj, if you don't like it, don't watch it.

It is a kids show, and really does not have any deep inner meaning. What are they supposed to watch, teletubbies until they get into high school?

But then again, kids should not be plopped down in front of the telley endless hours of the day. I grew up in the 60s and there just wasn't the tv programming for kids available, so we actually went outside and played with actual *toys* like matchbox cars, an HO scale train set, I had an ez bake oven and a pretzle maker and my brother had some toy that made rubberized snakes and bugs.
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Once again, if you have to add the fratching disclaimer, then perhaps it's best not to post it on CS.
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
          X