This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fellow clerks rock...

I didn't know if I should post this, simply because its way to coincidental and strange, but hey, what the hell right?

http://southeastportland.katu.com/co...pantry-robbery

This happened like two months ago at another store. However, the robbery was very strange as i've heard from a area manager when I brought it up. Appertenly not only did the clerk had five times our night limit, but the robber also ran around the store, waving the gun. Abormal for us. Usually robbers come in, and ether just demand money, or quickly show they have a gun. They don't run around the store waving and making a big show. The clerk gave the money, and THEN the robber hit him. Again, abnormal. But, hey clerk was hurt and oh sad.

Well, about oh, week/two week agos the clerk came into OUR store, and with a friend grabbed two 18 packs of beer and ran out (With the clerk on duty and chasing after him wanting to beat him to a pulp cause he stupid like that) But got the plates.

So corporate and police were quite /surprised/ to see the clerk steal beer from not only his own corporattion, where he should know that corporate office WATCH the tapes that deal with beer runs, but with the same guy who /robbed/ him.

Sadily I have yet to find any other articules but here's the names as the our clerk who chased after them has to go to court.

(WHICH, BTW, I have NEEEEEVER seen a court order so freaking fast in life!!)

Clerk: Francisco Hernandez.
    Robber/Friend: Joshua Knapp.

Both were in last weeks BUSTED magazine, which is a paper that small stores sell that show mugshots of who was arrested that week and for what.

EDIT: Needless to say, that clerk no longer works for plaid pantry.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Dumbass.

Seriously, what a dumbass.

People think they know thier company so well they can easily steal from them when it's their own greed that gets them caught.

All for two 18 packs of beer, too (which is what got them caught).

Too bad you're not in FL, we have a 10-20-Life law. The friend used a gun in the first robbery - here that's 10 years minimum. The clerk was an accessory (I'm sure this can be proven) so he's also away for 10 years minimum. If they found a weapon on either they could say it was used and that'll tak on another 10 years for each.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Working...
    X