This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Kid

Four year old boy, in a dress, out at 2AM drinking beer and stealing Christmas presents.

I can't imagine what this little one has been through to make him do this.
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

Well, the mother said that he runs away to get in trouble so he can go to jail and be with his dad (which is sad).

But the rest of it...he probably thought the beer was soda, and I wouldn't be surprised a kid that age could open a can. Going into people's houses...he probably thought it was no different than going for a visit. And opening gifts? That's a no-brainer. Wearing a dress? The gift must have been for him! Why not wear it?

As for opening doors, my friend's 18 month old son strode over to our door, undid the deadbolt, and walked out. We were stunned. When Khan gets walking we'll have to put a gate in front of the door to prevent him just walking out.

I'm just saying there might not be anything particularly sinister in this kid's background. Maybe he hasn't absorbed the 'no taking what doesn't belong to you' lessons, or maybe he was never taught. And the door was open, he didn't pick the lock or break a window to get in.

Now, the kids my mom teaches are first and second graders who get violent and call her a mother****ing b**** on daily basis...THOSE kids have had horrible backgrounds.
    https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
      Well, the mother said that he runs away to get in trouble so he can go to jail and be with his dad (which is sad).

But the rest of it...he probably thought the beer was soda, and I wouldn't be surprised a kid that age could open a can. Going into people's houses...he probably thought it was no different than going for a visit. And opening gifts? That's a no-brainer. Wearing a dress? The gift must have been for him! Why not wear it?

As for opening doors, my friend's 18 month old son strode over to our door, undid the deadbolt, and walked out. We were stunned. When Khan gets walking we'll have to put a gate in front of the door to prevent him just walking out.

I'm just saying there might not be anything particularly sinister in this kid's background. Maybe he hasn't absorbed the 'no taking what doesn't belong to you' lessons, or maybe he was never taught. And the door was open, he didn't pick the lock or break a window to get in.

Now, the kids my mom teaches are first and second graders who get violent and call her a mother****ing b**** on daily basis...THOSE kids have had horrible backgrounds.
      Put a sliding bolt on the outside doors at about 6 feet up, pretty much all adults can reach it but kids cant [unless they climb up on a chair, but sometimes they can be fairly stiff so the kid isnt strong enough to slide it]
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I'll have to consult the apartment office since we live in an apartment building. I have to ask if it's allowed. Khan is going to be tall, and he shows all the signs of being bright, which means we'll have to be on alert 24/7 as soon as he's mobile.
        https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
        X