This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Version of Light Display Posted Last Year

I really enjoyed the light display that was posted on this site last year. Here's the link to a more colorful version.
    My Fanfic Page
    My Fiction Page
    My Social Group
    My Pet Social Group
    My You Tube Channel

where i live, we have this street called Christmas Lane. when these people who live on this street moved in, they had to sign a contract agreeing that every year, they have to do up their house for christmas. they get a break in the electricity bill with it. these people who live on that road go all out. this year, one of them had something similar to this going as well. it isn't as elaborate, but it was still awesome. we just went out looking at it last night. the streets surrounding CHristmas Lane tend to get all decked out as well.

one house has this HUGE train getup. they built a village in the front yard, and have two trains going around on it. it is amazing how they did it. i was hoping to go back there and take pictures of it, because they did a really great job with it. but every year, those streets are crowded with cars driving by slowly to look at all the lights and displays. these people really go all out for christmas. is is beautiful. i love going there. its only about ten minutes from my house, so i get to alot!

my fiancee wants to be able to do that with lights. he keeps looking for a sound box to do it with. i don't know what they use, but it would be awesome to have.

Comment

I saw on the news that the family who did this set up was not allowed to do their house this year because of an increase in traffic accidents around them, but they did get a deal to do a setup in a park somewhere.
      The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Well, last year he decided to shut it down due to the traffic. So I don't think he would have taken it too hard.
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
        X