Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHen did 4-year-old boys became nasty old men?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHen did 4-year-old boys became nasty old men?

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/content...etouching.html

I actually heard about this story on the Rush Limbaugh radio show. (yes, I do listen to him occasionally). Anyways, according to the story, a 4-year-old boy hugged a Teacher's Assistant and rubbed his head against her chest.

My daughter, who is 3-years-old, does the same thing to me, my dad, my mom & my husband. She does this especially when she's tired and wants to be held as she's rocked to sleep. This doesn't mean it's sexual, it's usually meant to be a comfort to her.

I do know she hugs her teachers at her pre-school. She loves to hug one particular teacher, but the teacher doesn't mind, she happily hugs my daughter whenever she can.

The TA is the one with the problem not the little boy. Jeez the kid could have been wiping his nose off on her, gross I know, but I have a kid who did that. It isn't sexual for god's sake it's a kid being a kid.
    Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

What the... 4 year olds don't even have... what.. I'm at a loss of words. A child of that age has no idea what sex is or any idea what they could be doing has sexual connotations...

That TA needs a slap to the head.

Comment

Who wants to take bets on whether he has to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life?
        No good news is good bad news

Comment

That TA must be a pedophile if she's assuming that normal child behaviour is sexual. I say report her and have her investigated.
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

omigosh, does that mean that when my dog humps my leg he wants to sexxor me? /sarcasm
            Good grief people, he's FOUR YEARS OLD - he's JUST figured that that he can pee standing up! the TA has issues. deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep seated issues!
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
            X