X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line rage?

Most of us hate waiting in line, but this SC took it to an extreme:
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2723836
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Why doesnt it surprise me that it happened in Ohio?

Comment

Since I've never set foot in the state, I have no idea.
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
        Since I've never set foot in the state, I have no idea.
        I used to live there. I'm biting my lip not to go off about living there since we have several Ohio members here.

Comment

So the rumors I have heard from there are true I take it ditchdj? Only place in the US that I have heard worse stories about is Pine Ridge.
          "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

Well, considering my hometown of Toledo actually had a riot in October of last year in which one resident had to start firing off rounds from his front porch to keep his own home from being torched and looted, the answer is likely yes.

Comment

He "may" press charges? He'd "better" press charges!

This is why I wish stocks were still used. Better yet, if stocks were placed at the front of every place of business, and we were allowed to put unruly customers in them with a sign around their necks stating what their infraction was, and a bucket of tomatoes (or in the case of this woman, giant freakish potatoes) placed conveniently for throwing.

.....Hmmm....I think I know what my new suggestion to my company will be...

Comment

Working...
              X