This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk about a blast form the past

The unofficial (never released) soundtrack to Rock & Rule.

http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/jcannon/...ule/index.html

There's some great never-released music in there.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Damn, I loved this movie. I caught it on TV many many years ago, when the CBC broadcast it (without edits).

I have the DVD set from Unearthed Films. These guys really need to compile a set of the old early Nelvana specials they used to make... "Romie-0 and Julie-8", "Cosmic Christmas", etc. It would be a great way for people to get their hands on an official copy of the Nelvana segment of the "Star Wars Holiday Special"!
    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Parts of it scared the crap out of me, especially when Lock-Nar melted the astronaut. The music is awsome though.
      Testing
      "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Quoth Caveat Emptor View Post
        Parts of it scared the crap out of me, especially when Lock-Nar melted the astronaut. The music is awsome though.
        I think you're thinking of Heavy Metal, not Rock and Rule. Although it was a veeeerrryy long time ago when I saw R&R, I could be wrong...

Too bad, NetFlix doesn't have it.

Eric the Grey
        In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Quoth Caveat Emptor View Post
          Quoth Eric the Grey View Post
          I think you're thinking of Heavy Metal, not Rock and Rule. Although it was a veeeerrryy long time ago when I saw R&R, I could be wrong...

Too bad, NetFlix doesn't have it.

Eric the Grey
          CE might be talking about the bouncer at the club that Cindy took Angel to, the person trying to enter did melt.

As for freaky - Triumph! Triumph! Triumph in the glory of me!

I need to see if there are "fuller" version of "Hot Dogs and Sushi" and "Triumph" other than what's on the site.
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

The Loc-Nar was the green glowing globe that moved from one story to the next in "Heavy Metal".

"Rock & Rule" is the one that Mick Jagger tried to sue Nelvana over...
            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

I'd never seen the movie before. Just watched it. It would have been much better if I'd been stoned.

Comment

Working...
              X