This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
    I do feel sorry for the people whose parents gave them those names, but it's tame compared to incredibly crazy ones like Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii or Sex Fruit....yeah.
    At least Sex Fruit is somewhat accurate...

I think Real People did a small segment on odd names. One of them was Drew Peacock.

Two other odd names that stuck out but not for the same reasons as the above were Ikea (yes, someone actually named their kid Ikea-and the kids at her school love it) and Walt Disney Christmas...

And I thought Apple was weird...
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Some of these names are amusing, but they can't compare to these real customer names of Asian origin that I ran across a decade and a half ago, while working for a market research firm:

Min Suk Lee

Jung Suk Goode

"Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

I once served a customer named "Mary Christmas". Yep; that was her real name. And also, a "Lisa Simpson". Both of these customers were married, and had normal names before they married. XD
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
        X