X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see this getting ugly fast.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/c...free-food.html

Look what happened at so many KFCs when they offered the Oprah coupon for just ONE meal.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Hmm....could be worse.

Could be chain-wide, instead of at one little local store.

Comment

It would be nice if there were some way to force the CEO, and all of the executive and marketing staff that came up with this dumbass idea, and endorsed it, to work crowd control for that event.

None of the regular location staff, including management, (unless it was the location manager's idea) no outside security, no police.

If the suits had to see first hand, the chaos that this event is likely to cause, with line cutting, shoving, angry screaming, and just overall customer suckiness, maybe they'd re-think this whole idea for a future opening.

Mike
      Meow.........

Comment

I feel sorry for the poor souls working at that store that day....

Comment

We had a GO for a Chick-Fil-A here with the same promo and it was actually quite peaceful, I don't think there was any fighting over the vouchers.

Other than the store being insanely busy, that was it.

People were in line well over 24 hours bfore the opening.
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
            We had a GO for a Chick-Fil-A here with the same promo and it was actually quite peaceful, I don't think there was any fighting over the vouchers.
            Yeah, they do this for every store opening, so I imagine they've figured out how to manage the people. If Chik-fil-a had massive problems during every grand opening, they wouldn't still be doing the promotion.
            "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
            Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
              Yeah, they do this for every store opening, so I imagine they've figured out how to manage the people. If Chik-fil-a had massive problems during every grand opening, they wouldn't still be doing the promotion.

That's good to hear.

But, like SG15Z, I still feel sorry for the workers, even if the customers are patient, and pleasant to deal with overall.

Although, I guess it'll be a good test of the employees' mettle. If they can put up with the pressure of dealing with so many customers continually for however long it takes to hand them out, they should pretty much be able to handle the busiest of times, during normal daily business.

Mike
              Meow.........

Comment

I wonder what happens if they try to cash in all 52 certs at once?! Lol.

Comment

Working...
                X