This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Frog

Crazy Frog was invented by a 17 year old kid who was doing impressions of his friend's scooters.

Apparently, he's made over $15M doing the Crazy Frog voice... and it's HILARIOUS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkHm8uUuT0o
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

someone told me the frog was a cartoon character from the 1970s... but i dont know if its true or not...
    http://www.vilecity.com/index.php?r=221271
    Cyberpunk mayhem!

Comment

Its NOT hilarious...it SUCKS. There are no words for how much I hate the Crazy Frog.
      A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
      - Dave Barry

Comment

Ahhh... but to me it's funny. Not funny that you hate it though- sorry.

Guess we all have different tastes, eh? That's also the only explaination I can think of for the flavor licorice... YUCK.
        "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314

Comment

Quoth Barefootgirl View Post
          Its NOT hilarious...it SUCKS. There are no words for how much I hate the Crazy Frog.
          THANK YOU! I could have not said it better myself.
          I AM the evil bastard!
          A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

It was vaguely amusing the first time it was on. After that, it became irritating. Now it's downright vile.

I remember someone came up with a flash animation where you could cheerfully beat him to a bloody pulp with a bat. It recorded thousands of hits a day.

Rapscallion

Comment

That was stuck in my head all day. My kingdom for a dull knife to stab into my temple to make it stop....

Comment

So, it's not new to anyone else as it was new to me. *shrugs*

You guys would hate being at my house- the kiddo and I did imitations all day.
                He nearly shot milk out his nose from laughing at one point. Ahhh, good stuff!

~TechSmith 314

Comment

Working...
                X