X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cracked.com's 15 (unintentionally) perverted toys

http://www.cracked.com/article_18494...-children.html

Yes they have the Batman water pistol on there, but just wait till you see the Tarzan and Lion King ones.

I do believe I had a Ball Sack--oops, I mean Balzak--when I was younger.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Do tell Irv...

Comment

Wow...fail on the dick slide....
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Yep, they have the infamous Harry Potter Nimbus 2000 Vibrating Broomstick in there!

(Seriously, what were the designers thinking?!)
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Omg I remember the Mr. Bucket commercial when I was a kid. Thank goodness that song flew over my head back then.

Comment

I remember the ad for the Oozinator and thinking "yeah... that's just wrong."

I have NEVER seen the vibration broom, the wanking Tarzan or the Lion King toys before...

Cracked.com has a ton of great articles.
              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Those hooks were just too damn funny

I wonder if my bf has seen it...
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

The video of the kids coming out of the "slide" has a rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody that, when coupled with the video itself, made me unable to breathe...

The Nimbus....That's just wrong...how could designers *not* think "Let's see, a toy broom that vibrates and is meant to be held in the crotch area...what could go wrong with that idea...?"
                  Testing
                  "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

I ALWAYS thought that damn Mr. Bucket song was just wrong!!

Those were hilarious.

Comment

My childhood pretty much predates all of these toys, back when we had to use our imaginations.......

Mike
                      Meow.........

Comment

The thing about most of the stuff in that list: You know the designers knew precisely what they were doing, and that kids wouldn't even bat an eye.

Except, perhaps, for the Tarzan and Rafiki toys, which were just plain badly thought-out.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                          I do believe I had a Ball Sack--oops, I mean Balzak--when I was younger.
                          I think we're still waiting for you to share this experience . . .

I'm still trying to get my breath back after watching the video of the Tarzan doll. And that Lion King one was just plain wrong, especially the version set to the cheesy music.
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Caveat Emptor View Post
                            The Nimbus....That's just wrong...how could designers *not* think "Let's see, a toy broom that vibrates and is meant to be held in the crotch area...what could go wrong with that idea...?"
                            What couldn't come right with this?
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Caveat Emptor View Post
                              Geez! I guess I'd better re-think my idea for the"Ron Weasley Stamp Moistener".

"All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
                              X