Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This simply does not surprise me anymore...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This simply does not surprise me anymore...

Five pound grilled cheese with13 different cheeses, 3 slices of grilled bread served with fried and slaw. This is a real sandwich. From a real restaurant. But having seen 96 oz steaks, burritos the size of a baby and burgers the size of a truck tire, I'm really not surprised anymore...

http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/post/54...grilled-cheese
    Testing
    "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Yikes.... I'm not that hungry, though.
    Make a list of important things to do today.
    At the top of your list, put 'eat chocolate'
    Now, you'll get at least one thing done today

Comment

I love a grilled cheese as much as the next girl, but that is disgusting.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I gained ten pounds just looking at the picture.
        I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

nuff said on that for me

Comment

Quoth r2cagle View Post
            Yikes.... I'm not that hungry, though.
            I don't think I'll EVER be THAT hungry.

That has to be one of those food items you brag about as opposed to actually enjoy.
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I'd say it looks like a great meal for a family of six, except that I don't think there's anywhere near enough bread to complete that much cheese.

(Yes, I know that the cheese completes the grain, and it doesn't need anything to be complete, but we all know what I meant).

Comment

Man, after that you'd be in the bathroom for days!
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                  I love a grilled cheese as much as the next girl, but that is disgusting.
                  Same here. I can feel my arteries clogging up just looking at that picture!
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Euuuuggghhhh.

I hate grilled cheese sandwiches to begin with. Yeah, I'm weird.

ETA: Cadbury Creme Egg cupcakes? Hello! I'm so trying to make that next year.
                    Last edited by Irving Patrick Freleigh; 04-25-2010, 03:06 AM.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

That looks so nasty.

Comment

I love cheese as much as the next gal, and I love a good grilled cheese sammich, but that's just waaaaay too much cheese.

And the finished product looks absolutely disgusting and wholly unappetizing.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Plaidman loves grilled cheese sandwhichs.

Plaidman loves Tuna Sandwichs.

Plaidman just got back from chang's mongollian grill.

Plaidman nearly puked at that photo. It looks so disgusting.
                          Military Spouse Support.
                          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

hey like almost everyone else I love toasted cheese sanwiches but that is just .....

They must have been watching Man Vs Food from the Travel Channel. The host tries to eat big over the top stuff like that
                            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

I love cheese (think I may have mentioned that a time or 2) but that looks awful!
                              Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Working...
                              X