X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Aethian View Post
    I was taught to drive a tractor at 6.
    I read something once by a driving instructor. He could always tell the farm kids, because they already knew how to drive when the stepped into the car. (I believe this was somewhere where you could only drive with an instructor when you had your first level license).

Comment

Quoth patiokitty View Post
      How could she not know that what she was doing was against the law?
      I'm sure she knew. She probably was just trying to use it as an excuse to get out of the ticket.
      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I pay taxes, so I should do what ever I want doesn't work. And most likely pisses of the cop.

What a moron. The kid was much more mature. Now if they could just film he in court, that would be even better.

And I would have towed her car and arrested her, since you apparently don't care.

Comment

Don't you love how she throws her daughter under the wheels?

"Don't give me the ticket; give her the ticket, SHE was the one DRIVING!" Nice mom, nice.

This is one of my favorite episodes; how NOT to teach your kid to drive!
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I feel sorry for the kid; her mother is a loudmouth, sasses a cop, then throws her under the bus because "she was driving". The policeman was right; the daughter was the only one with sense in the family.

And manners; notice she was the only one who didn't flip off the officer? Poor kid, growing up with such boors for parents.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Bogan mother much?

In Australia, we go through a slightly similar concept: written test first, THEN you can step into a car.
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
              X