This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving: Mother of the Year

Mom is 'teaching' her daughter to drive...

Daughter has no license or permit to drive.

LINK

I can't find it.
    "But I don't want to be among mad people."
    You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Huh, under Shows, Speeder, it's Scariest Mother.

The link it right for me, that is so strange.

Comment

That poor poor girl...she must be so proud of her mother.
        I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

I just love the mother saying no to the tickets, what if you don't accept them they don't exsit?

Comment

LOL! I watch that show all of the time. I was amazed when I first saw it. You do NOT yell at cops! What an idiot. Her poor daughter was more mature than she was!
            Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

More mature and more embarrassed.

Comment

I've got no words for this...
                I AM the evil bastard!
                A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Seriously? What part of "You're breaking the law." does she not understand?

I can understand her taking the kid out to teach her how to drive, but c'mon. She did it while the kid didn't have a permit. End of story, take your medicine, wave to the nice officer, and be on your freakin' way.

Kid seems to have some sense though. Maybe her father is the normal one?
                  If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

Comment

It took me awhile to find it. But oh damn that woman was an idiot. She should know that the first test is the written test to even get a permit. (Or is it different in other states? I know AZ has that law)

At least the girl showed much more maturity.

Comment

Teaching your kid to drive while they don't have a license happens plenty of the time, but you don't freaking do it on a major street. Do it on a dead end. Do it in an empty parking lot. It's obviously illegal and for her to argue over it is stupid.
                      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Quoth Caffienated_Caramel View Post
                        It took me awhile to find it. But oh damn that woman was an idiot. She should know that the first test is the written test to even get a permit. (Or is it different in other states? I know AZ has that law)

At least the girl showed much more maturity.
                        Yes, you have to take a written test to get the permit before you are allowed to practice driving in order to know the rules of the road. But you're supposed to practice at first in a rather secluded area like an empty parking lot.

If the mother goes to court, the judge will tell her the "ignorance of the law is no excuse" line.
                        Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

My dad would take me out in the country when I was 14/15 to learn how to drive, but it was on straight stretches of road with few turns and it was just to get me comfortable with the car and the basic functions.
                          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I was taught to drive a tractor at 6.

Comment

Quoth Exaspera View Post
                              Yes, you have to take a written test to get the permit before you are allowed to practice driving in order to know the rules of the road. But you're supposed to practice at first in a rather secluded area like an empty parking lot.
                              The first time I ever drove was right out on the 50 mph highway the my street is off of. Then again, I had a permit (though I had taken the written test at least a year and a half earlier**) and was with a professional driving instructor.

**Driver's Ed was sophomore year, when I was 15 (my school didn't do actual driving practice, just learned what we needed for the written test); I didn't get my permit until I was 17, which was a month into my senior year. Got my permit the day before my birthday, did my 6 hours of driving instruction over the next week, and got my license 3 weeks later.
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                              X