X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think this is good...

until the last paragraph!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100528/...s_for_learning

"As you know, most of us females just hate those action video games," she said. "You don't have to use shooting. You can use, for example, a princess which has a magic wand and whenever she touches something, it turns into a butterfly and sparkles."
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

*blinks* Sparkles? Magic Wand? Can't I just use my BFG instead?

Comment

Most of us females? She sure isn't speaking about me. Especially since I'm a better shot then some of my guy friends. Wonder how she'd feel about the flight sim I use.
      I hope she is being sarcastic cause sparkles and butterflies are cheesy..but I doubt she is.
      Last edited by Squeaksmyalias; 05-29-2010, 01:09 AM. Reason: forgot something
      I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Nooooooo! Not sparkles!

If anything, a wand used in a FPS should just make things explode.... noisily & gorily
        Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

what if when you kill the robots, they turn into fluffy forest animals? oh wait
          To err is human, to blame someone else shows good management skills.

my blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/joesblog/
          my brother's blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/ryansblog/

Comment

Why not go all the way and give the fairy a sparkly frying pan?
            Dull women have immaculate homes.

Comment

Quoth Exaspera View Post
              LOL that would make a fantastic hall costume for a con ...
              EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth Exaspera View Post
                Hmmm that might work...
                Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Quoth joe hx View Post
                  what if when you kill the robots, they turn into fluffy forest animals? oh wait
                  I love you.

Comment

Hmmm...shooting fluffy animals...

What can I say? One of my favs is 'Cabela's Big Game Hunter'
                    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Oh I wish I could find an old co-worker and show it to her. Mind you, I'd have to show it and run. She's a dangerous person to be around, and has a penchant for playing survival horror games. (which I personally won't touch)
                      I AM the evil bastard!
                      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

"As you know, most of us females just hate those action video games," she said. "You don't have to use shooting. You can use, for example, a princess which has a magic wand and whenever she touches something, it turns into a butterfly and sparkles."
                        I'm not a butterfly and sparkles kinda girl. I'm the kind that likes to whoop ass and give the gory grand finale...aka fatality!
                        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

If sparkless are flying out of my wand, then it better be because I just casted an offense spell that made the enemy burst into flames!
                          "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                          You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Working...
                          X