X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HILARIOUS POLICE BLOTTER FROM OREGON

http://www.lakeoswegoreview.com/news...42497577509500

My personal favorite: 5/5 3:22 p.m. A guy seen dancing on the side of the road on Kerr Parkway was not drunk, as reported, just dancing to his iPod. He was warned to stay out of the road.
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Oh man. I think that I might know one or two of those.

Comment

That has to be a joke. Looks like something I would read in The Onion
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I can verify that there is a Lake Oswego in Oregon - it's one of those leafy upper-middle-class suburbs, just outside of Portland - and that is its newspaper...and, honestly, those antics don't terribly surprise me as well. Ah, the Great Pacific Northwest.
        Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Dang, who thought LO would be so much fun? I went to high school over there.

Comment

my opinion, this was the best one: 12/06 7:16 p.m. Reports of screaming and yelling from a parking lot on McNary Parkway led police to a tickle fight

Comment

2/19 7:20 a.m. A suspected transient who rang the doorbell of a home on Hobbit Court turned out to be a neighbor. He was trying to tell the residents there that their sprinkler system was leaking.

Begs the question of was it Bilbo or Frodo?

4/26 7:44 p.m. A green and gold colored bird on Southwood Drive appeared injured. It ran into the bushes when questioned by police.

5/6 2:21 a.m. A woman in the Davis Lane area had been screaming since midnight. Pounding sounds could also be heard.

Then she is a lucky, lucky woman and person reporting it is just jealous.

6/06 12:40 p.m. Two male streakers, both wearing capes and Batman masks, made a run on Overlook Drive.

I just wonder which two of Adam West, Michael Keaton, George Clooney, Val Kilmer, and Christian Bale!
              It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

My guess would be Clooney and Kilmer since they seem to be the types who would run around naked with other guys.
                "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Working...
                X