X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Likely Are You to Go Postal?

Clicky

You have a 83% chance of going postal!

Er... well, you're in the at-risk area. Best work out those anger issues. Join a gym, perhaps. Remember, no matter how moronic their genetic contributuion to the gene pool may be, subtle sterilization is a lot less messy.

Heh.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

I have only a 10% chance of going postal.
    I re-took the test as though I was still at BBV and it went up to an 11% chance.

"You're so well adjusted it's creepy!"

Fear me! LOL!
    Last edited by NightAngel; 01-02-2007, 11:29 PM.
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

Comment

I have only 19% chance. I Rock! I talk my problems over with others
      My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

I have a 17% chance of going postal. but then again I work for myself so who would I go postal against? myself? I see a scene from Blazing Saddles in that cas.

Comment

You have a 19% chance of going postal!

Good news! You're not very likely to kill your coworkers. You seem very well adjusted. You rock! Talk about those feelings!

Uh, that's good, I guess. LOL
          "There is no rehab for stupidity." --Chris Rock
          "You learn something new and stupid every day you work in retail."--IhateCrappyTire

Comment

41% chance of going postal. Hmm somehow I thought that would have been higher.
            "smacked upside the head by the harsh of daylight" - Tori Amos "The Beauty of Speed"

a sucking chest wound is merely mother nature's way of telling you to slow down - Arm

Comment

23% ????

For pete's sake I thought it would be more like 50%.

Damn, I'm more normal than I let on. Phooey.
              In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
              She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

24%. For some reason I thought it would be higher...
                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

41% which is surprising. With all the drama and turmoil in my life right now, I thought it would be at 96%! Good thing I only have one shotgun.
                  Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

You have a 34% chance of going postal!

The chances of a killing spree in your future are pretty low. But discuss any problems you have with a therapist. Or your local barman. Talking about your feelings is very important... well, and emmasculating, but let's not talk about that.

I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

You have a 40% chance of going postal!

The chances of a killing spree in your future are pretty low. But discuss any problems you have with a therapist. Or your local barman. Talking about your feelings is very important... well, and emmasculating, but let's not talk about that.

DAMN! I'm not feared enough! Gotta try harder!
                      I AM the evil bastard!
                      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I always joke with my Co-workers that going postal is no fun. You can only do it once and you can't laugh about it afterwards. However, you can go out in the morning and find your car covered in duct tape, write on someones lawn with fertilizer, etc, plenty of times.
                        "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

I've got a 58% chance of going postal.

Being a disaffected post-secondary student probably doesn't help.
                          Mike: I'm gonna tell my boss I'm Puma Man, maybe he'll let me off early.

- "Puma Man", MST3K.

Comment

I'm just at 21%, not to shabby.

Comment

I'll probably get better once normalcy returns after the Christmas season. XD
                              People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                              X