Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I'm boring. 5% chance. No shooting up of strip malls in my future.

Comment

I have a 22% chance. I figured it would be higher.

Comment

You have a 37% chance of going postal!

The chances of a killing spree in your future are pretty low. But discuss any problems you have with a therapist. Or your local barman. Talking about your feelings is very important... well, and emmasculating, but let's not talk about that.

I don't agree with it though. If I were ever to lose control, I pity the fool that gets in my way.
        Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

Geez, only 22% chance of going postal? I thought it would be much higher.

Although it has helped that the Beverly people have stopped parking their trucks right next to my office and leaving them running from 0900 to 1300. The trucks are backed up right against the building wall and it makes the wall reverb, which makes my computer desk reverb which makes me reverb and go slightly postal.

The postalling might still happen if the Ponchero's employees keep insisting on playing their car stereos with the bass turned down so low that it makes the wall reverb. It's the whole Beverly truck thing all over again.

Maybe my DH should be worried that I'm looking to buy a handgun.
          Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

15%???!!! Li'l ol' me? Must be the guns

Comment

Quoth Cia View Post
              Maybe my DH should be worried that I'm looking to buy a handgun.
              Co-workers ask me to take them out shooting because I have a good selection of weapons to choose from. They can choose anywhere from the Taurus 94 .22LR Revolver to the Ruger Vaquero 45 Colt for handguns and from a Marlin 880SS 22LR all the way to a Saiga AK-47 in .308 with 20 round magazines for rifles. (There is plenty in between those two extremes.) I'm starting to look at an AR-30 in 338 Lapua Magnum. The gun people love the most is my tricked out 10/22 with the 25 round magazines.
              "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

I less-than-three my AR-15. She's my baby. I shot expert (239/250) at the Marine Corps Rifle range on qualification day, by the way. So if you're my boss? Don't piss me off.

Comment

You have a 0% chance of going postal!

Congrats! You're not going to shoot up a strip mall anytime soon. You're so well-adjusted, it's creepy.

I think I win something ... don't I?
                  Last edited by CaroPhoenix; 01-03-2007, 10:30 PM.

Comment

45%. I'm surprised. I didn't think I'd be one of the highest that posted. I guess that goes along with my personality defect test result of sociopath...
                    Last edited by Greenday; 01-03-2007, 11:30 PM.
                    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

50% not bad I guess.....
                      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

You have a 71% chance of going postal!

Er... well, you're in the at-risk area. Best work out those anger issues. Join a gym, perhaps. Remember, no matter how moronic their genetic contributuion to the gene pool may be, subtle sterilization is a lot less messy.

Is anyone at all surprised by this? I'm pretty sure I'm walking the homicidal maniac tightrope 99% of the time anyway.

Of course, it's odd because I really do love my job...and I'm ALREADY a member of a gym. And I'm still ANGRY.
                        "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

I have a 51% chance of going postal . . . .

and 49% that I won't.
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I have a 63% chance of actually going postal...

Not bad at all.
                            At least I beat my wife, BlaqueKatt, (not literally people come on)
                            Posting me too like some brain dead AOLer - Al "Weird" Yankovic

Stirb nicht vor mir, Ich warte hier

Comment

Working...
                            X