This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter Rap

some men with too much time on their hands. NSF because of some of the words.

http://collegehumor.com/video:1733865

That was just bizarre.

Comment

I thought it was cool, but what do I know. I don't have a life either.
      Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

Is there something special I need to do to get it to play? Nothing happened when I went there and I don't see any way to play it- nor do I see WHERE to play it.
        "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
        HellGate: London

Comment

it should just automatically play. you can try going to collegehumor. com, and then click on Videos. just scroll through the videos for Harry Potter Rap. it should be right at the beginning.

Comment

i went to the colleghumour site to watch it, but there was some ad playing at the same time so i couldn't hear anything. so i just looked it up on youtube - brilliant! love the wig!
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Hey! Good call on the YouTube thing! I don't know why but I never could get anything to happen at the CollegeHumor site.

So, for anyone else who's having problems:
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSCwAdc4HPY

Hilarious BTW.
              "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
              HellGate: London

Comment

Working...
              X