This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex on the beach

I'm so proud. These gem-quality SC's hail from my city, and have made it into the Associated Press. Be sure to note why they think the police were really called in.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/mld...e/16410035.htm
    Drive it like it's a county car.

An hour later? All right for some....
    A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
    - Dave Barry

Comment

Now why would an 11-year old be jealous of two middle aged folks getting their freak on?

Oh, and
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Hey, I stay at the Breakers when I'm in Myrtle Beach! I'll never see my balcony in quite the same way again!

BTW, the balconies at the Breakers are quite small, and they are CLEARLY visible from the pool and lazy river area, which are just below. Also just below is the glass roof over the indoor pools, a fenced lawn with lawn chairs, and just beyond, the public beach.

I imagine you could get quite an audience going. And considering the number of kids that can clearly see onto the balconies, they probably ought to charge them with exposing themselves to minors as well.

Comment

What idiots, why not have your fun in the room? Oh wait, it makes sense.
          This article did remind me of these moments.

When I was in high school, we had a room where the wrestlers practiced. During the school day, it was either empty or being used by a class. One day during lunch, a class was going in there to conduct a science experiment when they turned on the lights. Imagine their shock when they see a couple going at it. They tried to escape and let's just say their being caught was not a good way to start Christmas vacation.

Last summer, I was working the party venue and for outbound I got assigned to the tree line one night. The tree line splits up the north and south side of the parking lot and it is quite wide. One of the jobs for tree line is to throw the numerous couples out of there because they could be having sex or some sort. I was walking around, and the next thing I know I tripped over a couple having sex on the ground. They did not like the fact that I tripped over them and called me a voyeur. I just yelled at them and told them to go home before I call security.

So moral of the stories and the article for those SCs that are reading this: WAIT TILL YOU GET HOME!!!
          The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Wow, what kind of times do we live in when you can't have sex on a balcony near the beach? They need to be a little more creative.
            "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Okay, check this out:

http://tenant.com/images/listings/100515_2.jpg

This is a picture of the lazy river area. The balconies are clearly visible to the right side.

Geez, why not just rent a stage somewhere and sell tickets?

Comment

I dunno IPF, if they're middle aged, do you REALLY want to see their folds of flesh flapping in wild abandon?

Me neither.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                  Now why would an 11-year old be jealous of two middle aged folks getting their freak on?

Oh, and
                  Here are pics

Comment

Sigh... What a pair of lookers.
                    Last edited by Antisocial_Worker; 01-12-2007, 02:58 AM.
                    Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

After seeing those pics, I think I'm going to have to run to the bathroom and
                      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

You know, maybe I ought to be more careful about wanting to see pics.

Not exactly the beautiful people there.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I'm here to pass along the Brain Bleach™®.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                          X