Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was an episode of that show on the other day, in which a mother was told that her son was too young to fly alone on the airline (she hadn't bothered to read the terms and conditions) so the lady brought over a complete stranger, pretending that she was an old friend and that she was going to take him on the flight.

The staff saw through this right away, as she kept pronouncing the woman's name wrong. She then started screeching "I wouldn't leave my only child with a complete stranger!"

The other lady later admitted that she had never seen either of them before in her life.

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
      There was an episode of that show on the other day, in which a mother was told that her son was too young to fly alone on the airline (she hadn't bothered to read the terms and conditions) so the lady brought over a complete stranger, pretending that she was an old friend and that she was going to take him on the flight.

The staff saw through this right away, as she kept pronouncing the woman's name wrong. She then started screeching "I wouldn't leave my only child with a complete stranger!"

The other lady later admitted that she had never seen either of them before in her life.
      Um, I'm sure that things have changed by now, but I remember the times I had to take a plane on my own as 11-12 y/o and my mother asked a fellow passenger to supervise/chaperone me instead of ordering an Unaccompaigned Minor package.
      The lady in this case might have thought that this possibility was still optional, and decided to lie a bit once she found out it wasn't possible anymore.
      A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

Working...
      X