• Show
Clear All

• Now this is my kind of juice box.

http://failblog.org/2010/09/16/epic-...ign-fail-31-2/
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

I love it.

Come to think of it, I've got the 5 ltr. family size juice box sitting in my fridge now.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I don't actually drink wine but if I could call that a juice box and bring it to work I'd learn to like the stuff..

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        I don't actually drink wine but if I could call that a juice box and bring it to work I'd learn to like the stuff..
        Wine is made from grapes, just fermented and some extra stuff added to it. One could view it as its own food group.

Just call it the Grape Group.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
          Wine is made from grapes, just fermented and some extra stuff added to it. One could view it as its own food group.

Just call it the Grape Group.
          Grapes are good for you.

Comment

Funny you should mention this - stores back home used to sell "wine boxes" that looked just like juice boxes - they even came with a straw.

I wonder how many parents bought them for their kids not realizing what they were nor realizing what aisle they were in!
            Quote Dalesys:
            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
              Funny you should mention this - stores back home used to sell "wine boxes" that looked just like juice boxes - they even came with a straw.

I wonder how many parents bought them for their kids not realizing what they were nor realizing what aisle they were in!
              Could you see the parents grabbing one of those by accident and taking it to work with them for break?

Which sounds like a mistake I might make if I'm just grabbing from the refrigerator door while half asleep. . .

Comment

Now that's a good juice box!
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I totally want one of those juice boxes in my lunch box! I don't think Boss Man would appreciate it if I did, though.

Quoth draggar

I've seen those at our Wall of Mart. I remember they had a White Zin, and some others. Also, a nearby grocery store sells these cute little individual bottles of sake!
                  Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
                  X