Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polar bear attack! Not for the weak stomached NSFW!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polar bear attack! Not for the weak stomached NSFW!!!

These are pictures of a polar bear attack, I think it was recorded in Manitoba, CA.

The poor victim just wandered into the polar bear's area and was viciously attacked. Bystanders could do nothing but stand back and watch in horror as the bear tried to rip off the victim's foot and leg.

Luckily, the victim is expected to recover from their injuries but this just shows you can never turn your back on mother nature.

Only click on the link if you think you can withstand gruesome pictures of a vicious polar bear attack.

This is your last warning - seriously. Once you see this you'll never get it out of your head and you could be scarred for life.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o...bearattack.jpg

It's also amazing that someone could not only survive an attack like this but recover.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

That was unexpected!
    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Wow, that bear was all over that guy.............
      There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

Why do I never learn, I just had to click.........

His poor leg. And the vicious look in the polar bear's eyes...........
        Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

Honestly I've read that polar bears see humans not as humans. They see them as a walking main-course meal, no different than a deer or an elk.

Comment

Well, to be fair, if i saw a pig walking through my habitat first thing i'd think of would probably be bacon.
            I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

... humans have no usable weapons as a part of their body. It's only because of constant thought and improvement with tools and strategies (and perhaps logic on a different scale than animals seem to be capable of... staying out of debate/fratching territory...) does humanity have any chance against even the very environment that the polar bear lives in, let alone the polar bear itself.
              I totally didn't click on the video, mostly because I am well aware how much of a meat-sack I am. O____O
              EDIT:
              Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 09-18-2010, 05:54 PM.
              "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
              "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

No wonder Stephen Colbert calls them the number one threat...
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

It's true; Polar Bears are the only Predatory animal in the world that considers humans to be prey. Not even Sharks and Orcas consider you to be a morsel, so... Kinda creepy, innit?

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
                    Honestly I've read that polar bears see humans not as humans. They see them as a walking main-course meal, no different than a deer or an elk.
                    "Sir, are you classified as a human?"

"Negative, I am a meat popsicle"
                    Quote Dalesys:
                    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I really should NOT have been eating when I saw that...I'm really glad I'm in Africa now...
                      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

What is wrong with people! A man is fighting for his life and all they can think about is "This will be a hit on YouTube!"
                        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                        Save the Ales!
                        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Even baby polar bears are vicious, people always think "aw, how cute" but always forget that they have sharp teeth and claws.
                          ......../\
                          ....../__\
                          ..../\...../\
                          ../__\../__\

Comment

OMG, the humanity.

Comment

Quoth Salted Grump View Post
                              It's true; Polar Bears are the only Predatory animal in the world that considers humans to be prey. Not even Sharks and Orcas consider you to be a morsel,
                              What about zombies?
                              - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X