Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Knight of the Round Table are You?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Knight of the Round Table are You?

You are Sir Launcelot! You have much courage but the kind of courage that simply draws the line. To put it blunt, you find that bravery mainly involves goring your supposed enemies at every possible moment you find necessary, which is basically all the time. Why? Well, you seek a real adventure that isn't so easy to find these days, like a Holy Grail. You also have a major deal of pride for since you are the bravest of all the knights, especially Sir Robin, you are the better of all of them. However, King Arthur is an exception, being that he is the king and all.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Ah, I am Sir Lancelot also. Kill them all!!
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I am the ultimate Knight of the Round Table?

You are King Arthur! You are king of the Britons and you surely know it. You even express this fact in all that you do and say. One major way is how you are indebted to your job so, whatever occurs, your mind is only focused onto your many responsibilities. Additionally, you are by far virtuous and crazed about worshipping God more than any of your Knights of the Round Table, who could only care about participating in singing, dancing, and eating spam. Due to your grand liking to the Lord Above, you have spent most of your years seeking the Holy Grail. However, you never really have found it yet. As a matter of fact, you might never find it but look on the bright side. You're still a king. All hail you!

Comment

You are Sir Bedivere! Of course, you are the smartest of all the knights or at least you like to think a lot more. That's right! Knowledge is your number one priority and, without it, life is meaningless. Furthermore, you enjoy inventing and making up various theories, including very odd ones like how the Earth is banana-shaped. As a result, you are indeed studious and will eventually rise above your fellow knights in the matter of scientific intellect.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

You are Sir Launcelot!

and yes indeedy.... I am!
          I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

I am also Lancelot.
            "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
            HellGate: London

Comment

I am King Arthur too!
              No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

I'm Lancelot also.

Comment

You are Sir Gallahad! You are suppose to be sworn to chastity, but it's not an easy job. All you can think of is women or, if you (the tester) are a female, men. Not that you'll have a problem swooning them with your good looks. You are also a bit immature compared to the other knights and that would probably be because you are the youngest (at least it seems so). Either way, you probably are more likely to get into trouble. So, look out, especially for bridgekeepers, enchanters, and frenchmen.

Why am I not surprised...
                  "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

Yay, that means I get to save you from deadly peril!
                    My DeviantArt.

Comment

But, as a knight, I feel it is my responsibility to sample as much peril as I can...

Please?

Just a little bit of peril?
                      "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

Sir Bedevir. But since I lack the necessary bits to be a Sir I will change the name to Dame Bedevir.

Do you think a chain maille/leather halter top and leather pants will get me noticed by King Arthur?
                        Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Quoth MMATM View Post
                          But, as a knight, I feel it is my responsibility to sample as much peril as I can...

Please?

Just a little bit of peril?
                          No you can't, it's much too perilous!
                          My DeviantArt.

Comment

I bet you're gay!

Oh Monty, how we love thee. The pictures in the quiz, by the way, are decidedly awesome.

Did anyone get Sir Robin yet? Nobody seems to want him...

Comment

I wonder why? And I think the pictures are drawn by the quizmaster.

I bet you're gay!
                              I am not!
                              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                              X