This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Life of Brian Character are You?

You are Reg! You are head of the People's Front of Judea and proud of it. Your special skills are simple. You are a planner and you take most of your time using your abilities to get even with your oppressors, such as, the Romans. However, most of your plans never work out the way you would wish but this doesn't mean you are likely to give in. You will still put most of your heart and soul in what you do, even though it costs you some special moments to hang out or help your friends. Yet, there is nothing wrong with that. You have necessary goals that you are damned if you dare give up reaching them.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Not altogether surprisingly, I am Pontius Pilate ! Hooray !

You are Pontius Pilate! You are the Supreme Roman Law and everyone must do exactly what you say at all times. If they don't, then they can only look forward to a fate of brutal punishment. I mean, you are the smartest and handsomest guy around so why shouldn't you be respected properly. There is only one major problem and that lies in your pronunciations of words although you might beg to differ. Well, have it your way. At least, you're a high and powerful person and that's what mainly matters the most.

Actually, if i was really a Life of Brian character, I'd be the centurion who gives Brian the Latin lesson. Pedantic, abusive, classically-educated...yep, it's me down to the ground
    A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
    - Dave Barry

Comment

Working...
    X