X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One for the role players

http://boards1.wizards.com/showthrea...704&styleid=74

A bit like Skippy's list, but also much like our own things we're not allowed to do at work.

Rapscallion

This is hilarious...

Certainly made my morning.
    Character flaws aren't a philosophy -Scott Adams

Comment

Ok, now ive lost a whole day and my jaw hurts from trying not too laugh out loud
      "don't go to the neighbors,that's just what the fire expects you to do"-phillippbo
      "Please do not look into laser with remaining eyeball."
      Support bacteria.They're the only culture some people have.

Comment

The idea I really liked was the one where someone wasn't allowed to supply a chain of trollburger bars based on the regenerative properties of a troll. Had me snorting my tea through the sinuses...

Rapscallion

Comment

A few from recent GBRPG sessions:
          --Not allowed to have the campaign's succubi gang up on the most hated PC. Even if it was another player's idea (if it does happen, make sure the unfortunate player is not the GM next time).
          --Not allowed to populate the NYC sewers with mutant alligators, goldfish, cockroaches, mutant anything, or gelatinous cubes.
          --Especially not gelatinous cubes made of mood slime.
          --The team's lycanthrope may not use her Call Kin skill to harass the PETA activists
          --If you want your character to have a weapon/device that exists only in an alternate reality/future, please let the GM know beforehand. If you irretrievably screw up the storyline, your character is the next demon-bait.
          --Do research on desired character skills, if they differ between the game's timeframe and now *ahemCOMPUTERSahem*. Desktop PCs were not as easy to fix as you think they were, and half the technology you think existed didn't.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
          X