Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is this black device??(FBI, a thingy, and a clueless dude under servilleance)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this black device??(FBI, a thingy, and a clueless dude under servilleance)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39583860...ity/?GT1=43001
    ... my jaw is still fixated in an open position, and it's been about two minutes.
    I'll admit to being stubbornly naive about humanity, despite the site on the browser atm; I profess to being a Constitutionalist, a moderate tending towards small government-- but this... that's probably why I'm scandalized.
    It's a 'small' thing, ie no one's dead/died/probably will die; isn't broad-spectrum (as far as anyone knows...); or the like... but my government?
    Really?
    (no Fratching-territory intended, merely describing where my head is in all of this... )

EDIT: Go Internet! (Internet gains +50 Internets)
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

yes there is a Fratching thread about this sort of thing that I started about a month ago.

http://www.fratching.com/showthread.php?t=3393
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Geez.
      I need to keep up with this sort of thing.
      I'll keep all other comments, other than,"I am completely shocked," out of this forum tho.
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Sorry, but this one is too far over the Fratchline. However, everyone is more than welcome to follow the link two posts up and discuss it there.
        "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
        X