X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customers Suck Facebook group

Hey all!

A few days ago I created a Facebook group about CS.com. I created it as a way to hopefully bring more traffic to the site and also for us to stay connected in yet another way. I invited everyone in my friends group, and there are already 12 members, and only 3 of us are originally from the site!

If you don't already have a Facebook, you will have to register to become a member of the group. If you are already a member, feel free to join, and invite your Facebook friends!

http://shsu.facebook.com/s.php?k=20004&id=2230958255
    ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Ooo I wanna join!
    No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

I joined, but now I have to figure out how to use it.
      Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

hehe, Knightmare, just poke around a bit. You can use the menu on the left to edit your profile and show your purdy face! I'm gonna add you to my friends list if that's ok.
        ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

Working...
        X