This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pwnt!!!

This is hilarious!! And rather relevant after I just spent my Xmas working in a jewellery store.

We had a few policies dealing with expensive items (i.e. diamonds and stuff over £100) in place, and I as the n00b learnt quickly to yell for a senior member of staff to deal with such a transaction. I also learnt the policy when some shifty character comes in, the just-in-case-he-decides-to-snatch one. Well this news report is just what heppens if you're numpty enough to try snatching from ring pads. Read here.

Pwnt!!
    "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

That is unbelievably gross!

It reminds me of American Pie: the wedding where the dog ate the ring but this was a human and not a movie... Oh geez. People are getting dumber by the minute!

But it was kind of "funny" in the I've-lost-more-faith-in-humanity way.

Comment

It would have been even better if they had forced him to have it surgically removed. You know, to prevent damage to himself. Diamonds are sharp!
      The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

^ Nah, they should've just force-fed him a few boxes of Ex-Lax.

Comment

Can you imagine explaining this to the bride-to-be?

"I hope you like the ring, honey. You may want to rinse it off first... ."
          -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
          -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Working...
          X