• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so going to do this sometime!

Very funny
    http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...=maninline.flv
    "There is no rehab for stupidity." --Chris Rock
    "You learn something new and stupid every day you work in retail."--IhateCrappyTire

to the guy in that ad!
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

It's not an ad. It's a scene from "Dead Like Me" I believe.
      Funny show, in a disturbing, getting-killed-by-a-deorbited-space-toilet kind of way.
      "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

That dude is Mandy Patinkin, who you may remember as Inigo Montoya from The Princess Bride, one of the bestest movies of all time...
        And that clip was awesome. I want to do that too, but I know I don't have the balls to do it. At least, not to that extreme.
        Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

*faints*

How sexy is Mandy Patinkin? I have an uber-crush on him after watching Dead Like Me. He can sing, too....
          A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
          - Dave Barry

Comment

Quoth Barefootgirl View Post
            *faints*

How sexy is Mandy Patinkin? I have an uber-crush on him after watching Dead Like Me. He can sing, too....
            Oh yeah, can that man sing. He is WONDERFUL. Me thinks I have a little crush, too.

You can see him on Criminal Minds. Looking sexy.
            "There is no rehab for stupidity." --Chris Rock
            "You learn something new and stupid every day you work in retail."--IhateCrappyTire

Comment

Quoth Knightmare View Post
              That dude is Mandy Patinkin, who you may remember as Inigo Montoya from The Princess Bride
              You are an SC, prepare to die!
              ludo ergo sum

Comment

Working...
              X