This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
    New Law Arizona created a new law. Of course their fearless leader had something to say about it. Nice job Arizona, I think more states need to follow their lead and create similar laws.
    I agree 1000% percent on this!
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I'm giving myself a headache here trying to decide whether this WBC lot are insane, evil, or both.

I think what's needed is for a farmer to drive past one of their loathsome picket lines with a slurry spreader on full power.
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
        I'm giving myself a headache here trying to decide whether this WBC lot are insane, evil, or both.

I think what's needed is for a farmer to drive past one of their loathsome picket lines with a slurry spreader on full power.
        I would donate to the farmer to help defray any costs!
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
          I'd go with both. I listen to the Freethought Radio podcast, and one of the sons (Nathan Phelps) who left the whole insane lot was on one episode. I've heard him on another podcast, as well. He's got an interesting story to tell.
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            I would donate to the farmer to help defray any costs!
            Me too - heck, I'd pay again just to watch it happen!
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Ar, I be Farmer McSpreader, at ye service, laddie.

Comment

I'll sell nose-clips and those good-smelling packets and cloths to cover your face with. And drinks with lids and shields.
                "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
                  <snip> And drinks with lids and shields.
                  Why do I get the mental picture of a large group of Drinks marching down a road caring their lids as shield????? My mind is weird.

On a more serious note..nothing WBC tries anymore surprises me. Their shock factor has disappeared, which is a good thing
                  Last edited by Mytical; 01-19-2011, 08:22 AM.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                  X