This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont think she cares

So listen to this female newcasters voice. She seem like she just doesnt care.(maybe its just me)And she even chuckles a little. This video is of the brailizian floods.Its of a woman being saved but her dog is washed from her arms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSW5EghnSHo
    Last edited by candyshopgirl; 01-14-2011, 01:03 PM.

Yea sounded like a laugh to me.

Comment

I think what makes me so mad is that she blows off the death of the dog.Yes I realize many people have died in the flood but so has family pets. I think I would be more devastated if my pets died then my house gone. I can replace the house.

Comment

The puppy!

But yeah, what is with her? Her chuckling definitely seemed inappropriate. She really just didn't seem to care at all. At least pretend to show some sympathy! That's one of the most apathetic newscasters I've ever seen.
        Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

at first i thought it was a nervous laugh but ... the second and third time that "nervous chuckle" sounded more cynical than it should be.

i understand they might get jaded or have learned to shut off their emotions for emergencies but... yeah

Comment

I don't know. I've dealt with strange dealings, like people overdosing and dying in my parking lot, guns in my face, and I do tend to laugh and chuckle. The old saying laughing in the face of death is just a body function to help calm yourself (or something to that effect). It isn't so much laughing at the pain, but maybe she's just trying to get calmed down subconsusionsly.
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Working...
            X