This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDonald's employee fired over NFL player

McDonald's employee fired because she allowed Minnesota Vikings player Adrian Peterson in after hours

Sitting area of the McDonald's as closed. It was 3:00 AM. Mysterious man standing outside of the restaurant. Assistant manager realizes who the man is, lets him in to use the bathroom, and then he leaves.

She was fired for her decision a week later.

She says she recognized him more readily than some of the cleaning people she has to allow in at night.

She is also a mother of 3.

Plus, after this story made the local news media, McDonald's gave her her job back.

I have to go with...

McD's was right the first time.
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

I wonder how they even found out...

Comment

Quoth Trishlovesdolphins View Post
        I wonder how they even found out...
        Given who it was she let in, I'm guessing she blabbed to someone and word leaked that way.
        "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

I see the point. Letting someone in after hours is still letting someone in after hours. My boss doesn't even let her HUSBAND into the Office after closing!
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Working...
          X