This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luna and Pollux at the park

We took the two "chaks" to the park today to let them burn off some energy.

Luckily the only other dog there was owned by a responsible dog owner. The three got along pretty well and spend a lot of the time running around chasing each other (and tackling, etc..).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIFPp3yyBOA
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

oh wow! they eat up a lot of ground quick! They're so rangy and fey looking... especially their faces. At first I was like, "oh those are German Shepherds" then I was like " elf-dogs?" It looked like they were having fun. And dang you have a distinct lack of snow. : pout:
    Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 01-15-2011, 12:47 AM.
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
      We took the two "chaks" to the park today to let them burn off some energy.
      From what little I've seen, you'll burn out LONG before the pups will.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

The interesting thing is that neither of them are actually RUNNING in the video - if anything it's a trot or jog.

I didn't catch them RUNNING on the video sadly but yes, they are fast.

Our two are vlcaks which are derived from German shepherds (in part) and we're in south Florida, we haven't had any accumulation of snow in over 30 years.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Yeah, it was like "oh, la-di-da, lope, lope, lope..." rather than "OMGRABBITMUSTKILLLLLL"
          *cough* sorry.
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Working...
          X