This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Cool Is This...

This is a link to my blog. Today as I went up to my mom's, I saw a large group of eagles.

http://michiganexposures.blogspot.co...glesagain.html

Hot damn! Those are some kickin' awesome pictures! Hats off, man. That's some type of crazy-- and I hope they get enough to eat.
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Wow! Nice. I love it when people post the pics they've taken.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Spiffy =) We have a mated pair of eagles living in our woods. They think our chicken coop is their lunch counter Although we really don't mind losing a few chickens to them, especially in a hard winter like this one.
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Gorgeous pictures!!! They're such majestic birds.

Comment

Excellent photos! That must've been awe-inspiring, to see those beautiful birds.

(I just posted a message to your blog; it took a few tries and I hope I didn't end up multi-posting. )
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Yes, I saw the replies on my blog and thanks to all of you folks that visited.

Comment

Working...
              X