This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do retail workers hate you?

Nope; retail workers like you a lot cuz you're pleasent and polite whenever you deal with them. Maybe you worked in a shop once, or you still do now, but you know what it's like to be them and you're always well behaved in shops. Wish there were more people like you around!

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Pretty useless quiz really; the answers were all very obvioius. I mean if you don't find "No, and I will shout and scream til I get my way!" to be an obvious asshole answer, you're not the kind of person whose going to believe it when you're told that you're being one.
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
    Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

I don't have to take a quiz to find that out. If I'm tired, too warm, and have 5 or 6 heavy bags on my arms, I'm going to be a tad cranky with people.

Comment

I found the answers a little skewed as well.
        It's the same as the quiz you posted last August for the same thing.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...8612#post18612

To me, with both quizzes, unless the customer kisses the retail worker's feet, they get a core that attributes some degree of suckiness.

For example, in the question:
        "OK, you're shopping. A staff member comes up to you and asks you if you need help. What is your response?"
        Unless the person answers no to that, they are scored as sucky to certain degrees.

Well, gee, last time I checked, it was the job of a retail worker to assist the customer.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
        X