X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this will do is encourage assholeness

http://www.slate.com/id/2281833/?gt1=38001

Its a complaint letter contest.Just look and try not to

Let's submit some of the letters from the customer complaint letter game thread.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

The cockroach one was funny. At least she had a sense of humor about it..
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        Let's submit some of the letters from the customer complaint letter game thread.
        If that actually happened, I'd be tempted to answer the wedding ring letter, that the ring is not defective, but as the guy suggested, a symbol of their commitment and marriage.

The looseness of the rings, reflects that the wife has been unfaithful the last few years, and that the falling apart indicates, that even though he thinks the marriage is strong as ever, she feels that it is falling apart, at it's just a matter of time before it comes apart completely.

Mike
        Meow.........

Comment

I am actually impressed with the quality of the letters, most were well written and did not sound demanding. If I was a in charge of a company who recieved a well written complaint versus a complaint that was demanding and full of insults, I would definately bend over backwards to satisfy the mature ones. Everyone has a complaint or two about a business or product or service, including those of us on this board, the difference is how we express our displeasure. That is why this board is in existence because of those customers who are demanding and rude and expect everything on a silver platter. The mature, thoughtful, considerate ones, who express their displeasure are the ones who recieve results and who make a positive impression on employees, management and such. I have had valid complaints in the past, the most recent was with a pizza I ordered and I just call and calmly tell my problem and they offer a positve solution and I am happy.

Comment

Working...
          X