Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, at least he tried to be polite to the staff...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, at least he tried to be polite to the staff...

Gross! This nearly killed me.

http://www.thewvsr.com/ryans.htm

Wow. Words cannot describe the laughter pains I have in my stomach right now. I think I'm going to puke. I'm still not sure whether it's from laughing too hard or from the content of the story.
    "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

First time I read this, I was pregnant. You know how most women get weepy when they are pregnant? Not me. I got so I laughed a lot. Not giggles. I'm talking deep, double-you-over-and-just-about-make-you-pee-belly laughs. I laughed so hard at this I nearly fainted. It was like you said, I was literally in pain from laughing so hard.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
        First time I read this, I was pregnant. You know how most women get weepy when they are pregnant? Not me. I got so I laughed a lot. Not giggles. I'm talking deep, double-you-over-and-just-about-make-you-pee-belly laughs. I laughed so hard at this I nearly fainted. It was like you said, I was literally in pain from laughing so hard.
        That happened to me too! I didn't read this when I was pregnant, but watching Monty Python or listening to my friend's funny song got me ROTFLMAO with tears streaming and gasping breaths when everyone else was only chuckling.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
        X