This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wedding day gone wrong

I would have seriously been laughing my ass off at this if I were there.

She asked everyone why did they let her cut her hair??
    I don't mess with woman who are hysterical and have sissors!

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/ju..._Day_Freakout/
    Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

talk about an overreaction! what the hey? They could just have washed her hair and left it loose - an overly structured hairdo looks dated!
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Good lord, she seems to be having an actual nervous breakdown

me thinks someone doesnt want to get married
      I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Oh my

As someone who's been to more than their share of weddings, I can tell you that freakouts like that are wa-a-ay more common than you think. There have been brides, and no doubt grooms, literally throwing up in the bathroom.
        "Being crazy was the only thing that kept me from going insane."
        - Raven

Comment

lemme guess, are these for incredibly elaborate affairs, complete with performing swans and juggling little people?
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Crazy! I would have walked out on her if I was in that room.

Comment

I would have smacked the shit out of her the second she started screaming like a banshee. Then I would have walked out and not looked back. My five year old doesn't even act like that if I put her hair up if she wants it down.

I do think it was funny that the bridesmaid was laughing at her, though. I heard one of them calling "Daddy," so maybe that was a sister trying to get him to come and calm her down.

Geez, some people just have no concept about what is important in life and what is not.

Comment

I take it she got a perm. Why would anyone get there hair permed on there wedding day. I would never get anything drastic done to my hair on or before my wedding day. It would be safer to get it done about 2 weeks before not 1 1/2 hours before. Besides, all she had to do was wash her hair and the perm would have either loosened up or come out completely.
                Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

Awwww...I just saw on the telly that the above freak-out was faked by a bunch of students from Ryerson U in Toronto (yay T.O.!).

Great acting, though! I never suspected that it had been scripted for a second.

Link.
                  Last edited by Posture Moll; 02-02-2007, 12:37 AM. Reason: added web-link
                  Mike: I'm gonna tell my boss I'm Puma Man, maybe he'll let me off early.

- "Puma Man", MST3K.

Comment

Please someone get a tranquilizer gun.

I personally hate it when anyone (man, woman or child) yells so loud and high-pitched that they screech and nobody can understand what they're saying. In those situations the person has gone into hysterics, and I cannot think of a single situation other than imminent and unavoidable death that truly warrants hysteria.

I do believe the thing about brides and grooms throwing up in bathrooms immediately pre-wedding. More so if they've been out drinking the night before, as a hangover coupled with the stress of getting married would be enough to do a number on anyone's stomach.

EDIT: That was scripted? Very good acting. Though if I was ever privy to this sort of thing for real I would certainly up and leave. Of course, I can't really imagine a groom coming through the door and collapsing because he hated his hair, or screaming and crying because of it. If anyone has glimpsed the Screeching Groom, please let the board know. You may also want to contact the National Wildlife Foundation...
                    Last edited by MMATM; 02-02-2007, 12:34 AM.
                    "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

Quoth MMATM View Post
                      Of course, I can't really imagine a groom coming through the door and collapsing because he hated his hair, or screaming and crying because of it.
                      That's because grooms tend to handle pre-wedding hysteria differently...often by letting things get waaaay out of hand at their bachelor parties (God, the things my delicate ears have heard...)

If anyone has glimpsed the Screeching Groom, please let the board know. You may also want to contact the National Wildlife Foundation...
                      I did see a Dr. Phil episode where one guy was curled up in a fetal position, sobbing because he didn't want to get married. Does that count?

- "Puma Man", MST3K.

Comment

Quoth Posture Moll View Post
                        I did see a Dr. Phil episode where one guy was curled up in a fetal position, sobbing because he didn't want to get married. Does that count?
                        Most certainly YES. If that was the case, why would he still go on and get married? Was he so much of a wuss that he just "couldn't say no" to his girlfriend when she proposed (as I assume she did if he really didn't want to get married) to him? About a lifelong commitment? Or was it like a "I really do want to get married but I'm freaking out man" type moment?
                        "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

He was a wuss that couldn't say no. Of, course, the bride was equally pathetic for still wanting to go through the ceremony, despite his obvious reservations.

- "Puma Man", MST3K.

Comment

That's horrible. Something tells me she was marrying him for his money or for reasons other than love or even attraction. Seriously, if one partner doesn't want to get married, it's not going to work. Period. Not in today's society. I don't care how it worked back in the days of arranged marriages.

Or else she knew that when the divorce happened that she would get most of the money/assets. Not aiming to be sexist, but oftentimes that's the way it has gone and I can see someone as heartless and conniving as she evidently was gunning for that resolution.

Comment

I don't think he was rich. She simply came from a veeery traditional Italian family that pressured her into marrying the man she was dating on and off for eight years.

- "Puma Man", MST3K.

Comment

Working...
                              X