Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boredom + motorized wheelchair = .... Dalek?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boredom + motorized wheelchair = .... Dalek?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkjVS...rec_grec_index

He'd lost a leg in a motorbike accident and was out of work and bored... so he & his friends got together to turn his mobility scooter into a Dalek.

Wonderfully funny!

I love it. It would probably win as hall costume in pretty much any con he decided to go to.

[I have been thinking of making a steampunk wheelchair, personally =)]
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I love one of the comments that says something to the effect of making the Dalek say something risque to the vacumn cleaners he passes while rolling down the street
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

That's awesome. It's helped by the fact that these are props, physically made, originating from a time before many some of us were born!
        I love how the lady newscaster said all of that with a completely straight face. :3
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

oh and apparently he's available for children's parties - so hopefully his income from that is good.

Comment

Very cool! This guy will get jobs just by doing this!
            "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Holy Crap that's awesome!

Comment

That was brilliant! I'll bet he has a lot of fun riding around town in his Dalek suit.
                my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
                it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

Working...
                X